The NJFBL (New Jersey Fantasy Basketball League) is currently in it’s first year of operation. We will look to expand from our current format in 2011. Rules, Guideline, Rosters and other league info will be posted here along with some NBA Fantasy articles from some very knowledgable people.
Guidelines for NJFBL Dynasty:
- Rookie Draft will start in 2011-12 season (3 Rounds)
- Expansion Draft will start in 2011-12 season
- Rosters will expand +3 spots in 2011-12
- League will no longer be free. NJFFL Finanace rules will take effect in 2011-12.
- Full League fee will be negotiated and voted on by all owners.
- ***Expansion Pay Scale will begin as 1st Year = 50% of full league fee, 2nd Year = 75% of full league fee, 3rd Year and beyond = Full league fee or 100%.
- Drops (# TBD) will be required by any returning squad in 2011-12. All drops will become Free Agents for the 2011-12 NJFBL Draft.
***The League will begin collecting fees for 2nd year teams utilizing the Expansion pay scale starting in 2011-12. All 2nd year teams will need to pay 75% of the full league fee.
SCORING & SETTINGS
|League Name:||2010 NJFBL Dynasty Basketball|
|Draft Type:||Live Standard Draft|
|Draft Time:||Sat Oct 16 10:00pm EDT|
|Scoring Type:||Head-to-Head – Points|
|Max Moves:||No maximum|
|Max Trades:||No maximum|
|Trade Reject Time:||2|
|Trade End Date:||March 3, 2011|
|Waiver Time:||No waivers|
|Waiver Type:||Continual rolling list|
|Can’t Cut List Provider:||None|
|Post Draft Players:||Free Agents|
|Max Acquisitions per Week:||No maximum|
|Weekly Deadline:||Daily – Tomorrow|
|Start Scoring on:||Week 1|
|Playoffs:||Week 22, 23 and 24 (8 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 4 to Apr 13|
|Divisions:||Yes (2 divisions)|
|Playoff Seeding Options:||Division winners awarded top playoff seeds|
|Roster Positions:||PG, PG, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN|
|Players Stat Category||Value|
|3-point Shots Made (3PTM)||2|
|Points Scored (PTS)||1|
|Offensive Rebounds (OREB)||1|
|Total Rebounds (REB)||1|
|Blocked Shots (BLK)||3|
|Times Fouled Out (DISQ)||-5|
|Flagrant Fouls (FF)||-3|